Not Everything is a Fscking DNS Problem

Filip Sneppe just pointed me to TCP over WAN Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting in that document it is claimed that the three most
common causes for TCP performance problems, are
Too small TCP window size; Fast Ethernet duplex mismatch; Bad patch cable.
If those those 3 togehter really are responsible for about 80% of the TCP performance problems it's an - educated guess, going out on a limp here - that as the other 20% will be fscking dns problems we will shortly solve all the tcp/ip related network problems around. Still we'll have to solve al the UDP problems. :)))